09 February 2011

Elijah Pierrou . 6 Months

I can't believe that my little babe is almost 6 months old! In some ways its easy to believe, but honestly it is going by way too fast! He is full of smiles, grabbing at every thing, and trying to get his body to keep up with his active brain. Elijah was so much fun photographing yesterday. Everytime I sat him up, I had to shoot like crazy before he tobbled over. It brought me so much joy, but was definitely a work out keeping up with him! Momma had to be fast with the camera and stay close by to keep him from falling over. He was a good sport and still loves the camera. That makes my job that much easier. He is more handsome everyday!





































2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am living in southern California with my hubby and cutest pup. Through our travels across country, we take many photos and enjoy capturing God's beauty around us in people, places, and things we meet along the way. There is no greater joy of mine than to worship in the midst of His creation and share it with loved ones.