12 January 2011

Mike & Bryanna's Maternity Shots!

I was so thrilled to meet with Mike and Bryanna last weekend and document her pregnant beauty! Bryanna was filled with the pregnant glow and Mike was just admiring her constantly! They are due March 23, as depicted in the photo below and she is still the tiniest little thing! I can not wait to meet their little "Elijah" and do a newborn shoot with them! I can only imagine how cute he is going to be! I reminded the couple to cherish their time together as just the two of them, because it will soon be a completely different story. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to capture this special moment in your lives!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am living in southern California with my hubby and cutest pup. Through our travels across country, we take many photos and enjoy capturing God's beauty around us in people, places, and things we meet along the way. There is no greater joy of mine than to worship in the midst of His creation and share it with loved ones.