14 March 2011

Sherwood Family Reunited

Today I was able to work with my dear friends Rob, LeAnn and their sweet little Alyssa. Rob has been deployed since early October and has not seen his wife and daughter since Alyssa was 10 days old. Seeing them together again was so amazing for me personally and I love being able to capture their time together. While Rob has been in Afghanistan almost all of Alyssa's first 6 months of life, you can tell that his love has been constantly growing none the less. Thanks for letting me be a apart of this journey in your life...and thanks again Rob for what you do. May God continue to protect, grow, and bless your family.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am living in southern California with my hubby and cutest pup. Through our travels across country, we take many photos and enjoy capturing God's beauty around us in people, places, and things we meet along the way. There is no greater joy of mine than to worship in the midst of His creation and share it with loved ones.