21 November 2010

KangaRoo

I don't leave the house without my wrap.
One of my favorite things is walking around "Grammy's" backyard. It's even more fun now that I have a baby boy to share it with. Elijah is more content and sleeps the best curled up with me. I read recently that the womb is 18 months... 9 inside the mother, and 9 outside. It makes so much sense to wear your baby. Just think of what a shock it must be for the little one to go from womb to world. Its more comforting and calming for us to stick together while we both adjust to our new lives. Soon enough he will be running and jumping in mud puddles and catching frogs, but for now...he is safe in my man-made womb, where I can still feel each wiggle and growing kicks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am living in southern California with my hubby and cutest pup. Through our travels across country, we take many photos and enjoy capturing God's beauty around us in people, places, and things we meet along the way. There is no greater joy of mine than to worship in the midst of His creation and share it with loved ones.