06 December 2009

Dreams do come True


























I was so thrilled to rent a booth at our local boutique this year. With a little motivation and support from my husband, I finally designed and printed my Christmas cards. Since a little girl, I have always enjoyed making my own cards. I never failed to mark them on the back to make sure that everyone knew that I created them. It was so important that no one confused me for HallMark, so I was sure to put "HannahMark" or something of the like on each little creation. (As if my mom couldn't tell that it was her seven year old little girl that cut and pasted random hearts, shapes and rubber stamps on her card)...It was my brand, my make, and my joy...so much more than some over produced card at the store. Now almost twenty years later I have gone back to my roots, and filled my heart with this such joy again. Letter writing and personal cards have become a lost art since facebook, emails, and simply the telephone. My mother taught me better than to fall into a world without the written word.

So as my first attempt at putting a price tag on my art, photography, and designs, I find these 10 unique wintery photos simply perfect for our first Christmas away from all the snow. I hope you will to...Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am living in southern California with my hubby and cutest pup. Through our travels across country, we take many photos and enjoy capturing God's beauty around us in people, places, and things we meet along the way. There is no greater joy of mine than to worship in the midst of His creation and share it with loved ones.